Lymphatic Flow & Detox with vibration Therapy
The lymphatic system is connected to every organ in the body and is essential in purifying the body—strengthening your immune system.
Vibration therapy stimulates specific regions (nodes) on your body to support flow, detox and many other wellness benefits.
Benefits to Vibration Therapy
Lymph Flow & Detox
Frequently Asked Questions
A lymph node’s job is to filter substances in your lymph fluid—which is a collection of fluid that drains from your cells and tissues. Lymph fluid contains: Proteins, Minerals, Fats, Nutrients, White blood cells (lymphocytes), Damaged cells, Cancer cells, Bacteria and/or viruses (foreign invaders).
Lymph fluid flows through lymph node tissue, filtering and recycling lymph fluid your body needs. The cells within your lymph nodes will attack, destroy, and eliminate waste, especially foreign invaders, to help your immune system keep you healthy.
Lymph nodes exist throughout your body. They normally reside where two or more major blood vessels come together (converge) in your body including; neck, armpits, chest, abdomen, groin, behind ears.
Your lymph nodes work closely with two body systems including your:
- Immune system: The immune system protects your body from foreign invaders like bacteria and viruses to prevent infection, illness, or diseases. Your immune system is what keeps you healthy.
- Lymphatic system: The lymphatic system is part of your immune system that protects your body from foreign invaders that cause illness, maintains fluid levels throughout your body, absorbs nutrients and fats and removes waste from cells.
As a filter for the fluid that flows through your cells and tissues, lymph nodes clean up and get rid of lymphatic fluid waste and invaders that cause illness, while holding onto the components of your lymphatic fluid that keep you healthy.
When the lymphatic system becomes overly stressed or is not functioning properly symptoms and signs can include:
- Cancer formation
- Chronic fatigue
- Swelling in the lymph nodes
- Muscles aches & pains
- Joint pain
- Sore throats and getting colds more often
- Frequent infections or viruses
- Brain fog
- Excess weight
- Digestive issues
- Skin problems